Thursday 3 October 2013

Weekend Sewing Project

I had ordered some fabric because I wanted to start making something special for Christmas. It was only meant to be binding in red and white stripe, but I wanted to put it together with the other fabrics before I started. and hurray! It arrived today.

What I want to make is a Christmas table runner, using a quilt technique

I have been looking at Christmas Sewing, Quilts and Christmas Quilts in Pintrest and on-line for days.

Here are some of my favourites





I am not one to stick to patterns though. In my head I have combined endless ideas into a pattern based on my fabrics.

I plan to sleep on it and if i don't change my mind (again) will get started on Saturday. Cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...