Tuesday 9 September 2014

Forest Animal Friends for Tea

Dear Friends,

I wanted to share with you my latest fabric purchase that was made into yet another fabric basket.

ecru deer pocket basket
This fabric has so many pretty things on it.

First there is the deer and the squirrel having a tea party and cute little apples.

A black cat on a pink polka dot chair and she has a curvy tail 



Then there is a squirrel offering his friend the deer a chestnut. A pretty bird and hedgehog

diaper caddy deer

Checks, Polka dots, mushrooms and flowers, trees and leaves in this beautiful linen look cotton in ecru. And I got to use that golden beige ribbon that has been sitting unloved in my stash for months! 



I can't stop looking at this! I think I am going to make one of those loop scarves with it too.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

xoxo
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...