Sunday 31 August 2014

Fox In The Rose Garden

Foxes are back!

I promised more foxes and here they are!

 Antique Pink Polka Dot On Cream and Pink Roses Bouquets
 I used antique Pink Gutterman Thread  Col.473 for the satin stitch.

 And If you like a Vintage look and bright colours, a Red Fox version.
 The background Fabric is a Petrol Blue, Green, Grey difficult to describe shade.I live the tiny flecks of yellow in this.
 I used an oily swampy green to top-stitch. Here the fabric looks more blue.

To see more about foxes, see Coral Fox and Tulips
 and Mint Fox

and Pink Fox


And something more summery
Cupcakes!



These are so cute! The hearts are red and normally I would not put them together with pink but I am hoping it worked ok here.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...