Sunday 4 May 2014

Pink Dotty Fabric Basket with Teddy Pocket Friend

I love the polka dot Clarke and Clarke Cotton Fabric for making Baskets.



Here comes the Pink Fabric basket with Teddy Pocket Friend!

Same unbleached cotton inside

 My teddy has huge ears, it is not a mouse, it is a teddy bear.
I tried a new stitch for the eyes, leaving it as a star- I really like how it looks.

I also used up my Josephine's Bouquet long quarter with its blue carnations on olive green background to make a slightly smaller (by 1 inch) baskets, for a more ethnic look-

 
I like the lining fabrics, it is a very happy shade of yellow-mustard






Handy for all those toiletries

Tomorrow is a bank holiday here in the UK and I can't wait to do some more sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...