Monday 21 April 2014

Cocker Spaniel Puppy Love

Cocker Spaniel Puppy Love


Today I felt like sewing something new, cute and sweet and a bit vintage floral.

I reached for my favourite miniature roses fabric...and inspiration struck! I really enjoyed making the Lamb Pencil Case

and wanted to make another animal pouch.

The rest is history.
Cocker Spaniel Floral Pencil Case Pink Ears with Pencils

I wanted some more interest for little hands so added a super soft felt ear and a little ribbon pull where her tail would be.





Cocker Spaniel Floral Pencil Case Pink Ears Zip Close Up

I embroidered her nose, mouth and eye with eyelashes using a nice silky embroidery floss in black.


She also has an outline of a paw
Cocker Spaniel Floral Pencil Case Back

I love how it looks next to this floral greeting card and love hearts sweets


On the back, a small polka dot applique heart.

Hope you have enjoyed your long Easter weekend as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...