Sunday 1 December 2013

Kitty Cat Tote Bag- Sunday Makes

I am so excited with the Riley Blake Fabric Birds collection that I had to make more pink things!

Although I promised to my boyfriend no sewing today, he ended up watching a movie so I snatched away a bit of time to make just one project.

So, I made a little girl's cat bag.

Kitty Bag- handmade by evarose
Isn't it cute? I thoroughly enjoyed embroidering the nose and mouth. I did not trust myself to embroider on a straight line though, so I used the sewing machine on the triple stitch setting to make the whiskers.

I love the back of the bag too.


And inside lined with linen and closed with a magnetic button.

I would have loved a bag like this when I was a little girl. Maybe it is not too late to carry one now.

Have you made anything this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...