Sunday 21 December 2014

Fox Diaper Caddy and Cat Face Purses

I am back sewing and happy!
 
Foxes are close to my heart and wanted to make a festive red one that will still be nice to have after the holidays
 
red fox diaper caddy strawberry fabric
 
 
 
I love neutrals and this taupe check with a pocket teddy is ideal for baby gifts to minimalist homes or when the parents are keeping the baby's gender a surprise
 
taupe check teddy diaper caddy front view
 
taupe check teddy diaper caddy softie
 

 A new variation to the popular fox pillow in....tangerine!
orange fox mini pillow
 
It is bright and zesty, a true feeling of summer inspired by the lovely tangerines, oranges, clementies and mandarins I have been eating this month.
orange fox mini pillow applique design
 
 
 I love these patchwork bags with a kitty face and mad colour combinations.
pink stamps cat face purse front
 
pink stamps cat face purse back
 
 Pink stamps, aqua and red cherries..
aqua kitten face purse
 
patchwork close up purse back
 Sage and pink...because even little girls need a purse!
Kitty Cat Face handbag for little girls cream cherry
 
I never tire of polka dots, there is something about them that makes me smile.
Kitty Cat Face handbag for little girls cream cherry rear
Happy Sunday ya all
 
xoxoxoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...