Sunday 19 January 2014

Valentines Craft Market Sewing



I will be selling at a local market on 26th January 2014, The Made in Jesmond Bazzar, more details here.

I have been sewing like mad to have enough stuff to take. Here is what I made so far.

Small Fox Cushion
Gift Bag
Had so much fun making these, I think they are my favourite

Floral Mug Rug

This shade of pink polka dot fabric makes me smile, so summery!

Floral Coaster



 Woodland animals fascinate me. I think I will look at designing a deer, to be friends with the fox
Woodland animals zipper pouch- I like the checky lining

 Love Hearts Zipper Pouch, The ladybug and pin-wheels made me buy this fabric

 Fabric Picture in Red Frame- Foxes in Love of Course!

I always carry a notebook to jot down ideas and shopping lists. It was a difficult choice to select just one fabric.This Riley Blake fabric has been the flavour of the month here, I like it so much! It won this time and got made to re-usable notebook covers.
 Cute gift for Valentines


It is my first craft fair and not really sure what selection to take... I have a few more ideas I am working on coming soon.

These items are Craft Market exclusive right now and are will not available on my Etsy shop until 27th January 2014

x
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...