Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Sewing Dilemma

I have a big sewing dilemma: What would a little boy of 3 like for his birthday-that I can sew?


I bought this Timeless Treasures Fabric called Woodland Animals in blue.


and wanted to make something...but I am not sure what.


My options are:
1) Art Tote

There is a great Art Tote Tutorial at H is for Handmade on making something like...this



2) Dinosaur Soft Toy

There are lots of patterns out there but I liked most the Make Your Own Dinosaur Soft Toy Tutorial


he looks like a very happy boy to me.

3) Pillow

I thought I could make a pillow in the shape of one of the animals on the fabric. A hedgehog maybe



What are your thoughts? let me know what you would make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...