Monday 30 December 2013

Last Sewing for 2013

2013 is drawing to an end and so is my free time.

I squeezed in a few projects this weekend, using up the last of my floral and wine colored fabrics.

A pair of cute stuffed birds. Just a hint of valentines and spring...


These gorgeous gathered mini fabric baskets




...which proved to be a nice home for the birds



Some more foxy business withe the last of the black wool 

 Bookmark and charm to be used maybe as a keyring



 a little fox in pink and linen 
 and a fox in love


with a floral lining

I then had to try out my new fabric!!! Pink, Aqua and bright Pink for Valentines

 Little fabric coasters



and those gathered baskets again



a nice home for thread spools



this fabric is so cute!

What will be your last project for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...